For our Spanish clinic for alcohol and drug addiction care in Alicante, Spain, we are looking for a a mental health nurse to complement and support our professional and passionate team.
The mental health nurse assesses physical and mental difficulties, provides basic talking therapies, administers and monitors medication. The mental health nurse works together with the counsellor to monitor the progress of the patient throughout the treatment and reports this to the counsellor, psychiatrist and head of therapy.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters level qualification in Nursing (preferably psychiatric specialization or equivalent).
- Registration as a nurse by the nursing board of the country where work is carried out.
- Is up to date in their own knowledge and new scientific developments in own field as well as the addiction field in general.
- Fluency in English (written, oral, writing an comprehension) minimal level B2 (minimum IELTS score 5.5-6.5).
- Experience in the treatment of addictions will be valued
About Triora Spain
Triora Spain, network of alcohol and drug addiction care clinics positioned in strategic regions of Spain, servicing local and international clients.
Triora is part of Parnassia Groep, the Netherlands’ largest provider of mental health care, with a 400-year history. The group’s mission is to provide professional and respectful help to people suffering from addiction and psychological problems.
Please respond to Laura Vaquer, HRM Manager Triora Spain, with a motivational letter and a CV.
Please send in via HR@triora.es