For our outpatient facility for alcohol and drug addiction care in Madrid, Spain, we are looking for a part-time (in the future this could grow), Psychologist, to complement and support our professional and passionate team.
Triora Spain, network of alcohol and drug addiction care clinics positioned in strategic regions of Spain, servicing local and international clients.
Triora is part of Parnassia Groep, the Netherlands’ largest provider of mental health care, with a 400-year history. The group’s mission is to provide professional and respectful help to people suffering from addiction and psychological problems.
Essential functions and competencies
- Evaluates patients by assessment, intakes, interviews, observations, psychological and (neuro) psychodiagnostic examination. Integrates of the evaluations results in diagnosis (confirmed by the psychiatrist as needed).
- Treatment plans are made, implemented, evaluated, and adjusted.
- Referral within as well as outside the team as and when necessary.
- Psychological treatments and assessments by various other disciplines are coordinated, executed and monitored.
- Patients are treated by methodological models according to the treatment plan, and these are carried out within the framework of the professional guidelines within the country of practice as well as those of Triora.
- Consultation and reporting of the consults with the multidisciplinary team (on a regular basis) to assess the progress of the recovery process and therapeutic interventions.
- Treatment bottlenecks are identified, and adjustments are made to the treatment plan done in consultation with the patient.
- The effects of treatment are measured, and the treatment is adjusted accordingly, as discussed with the patient.
- Information and psycho-education are given to the patients and their relatives
- Reporting is done timely, complete and correct in the patient file according to the guidelines of the company.
- Where possible, a contribution was made to the development of the team policy, healthcare and care treatment programs and scientific research.
- Coaching to team members where needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters level, clinical psychology degree with appropriate experience in addiction.
- Registration as a counselling psychologist at the appropriate board in the country where is carried out.
- Is up to date in own knowledge and new scientific developments in own field as well as the addiction field in general.
- Fluency in English (written, oral, writing an comprehension).
Please respond to Laura Vaquer, HRM Manager Triora Spain, with a motivational letter and a CV. Please send in via HR@triora.es